The College of Tourism Belgrade
Belgrade, Bulevar Zorana Đinđića 152a
+381 11 2698 222


You will need to apply for one at the Foreigners’ Office in case the duration of your exceeds three months. You are eligible to apply for students’ residence permit if your study period is longer than three months and shorter than a year.

Before your arrival check here if you require a visa for Serbia. The list of Serbian Embassies and consular missions you can find here. If you are a EU citizen and wish to stay up to 90 days no visa is required.

If you need a visa to enter Serbia you must apply from the Serbian Embassy in your country It may take more than a month to obtain a visa. We will provide a Letter of Invitation for the purpose of issuing a students' visa. Detailed information for Serbian visa policy and requirements is given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Serbia.

Make sure you have a passport, valid for the whole period of your on exchange plus an additional six months after your planned return date.