DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS – UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE STUDENTS should refer to INCOMING STUDENT
Applying as a degree seeking student for the accredited UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Economics in the field of tourism and hospitality at the College of Tourism implies that candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Fill out the form at the College of Tourism upon registration
- Submit secondary education certificates of school grades + a diploma.
- To start the recognition process of the secondary school diploma and certificates obtained abroad, candidates should contact www.mpn.gov.rs/enicnaric-srbija/ with the Ministry of Education and Technological Development.
- Affirmative measures are adopted for vulnerable social groups, i.e. disabled persons and Roma population, two students funded by the Republic of Serbia.
- Present the registration fee proof of payment
- Submit certified photocopy birth certificate
- Submit certified photocopy of citizenship certificate
- Take the enrolment test in a foreign language and a vocational subject taught at secondary school of candidates’ choice.
Do you want to start with the programme?
Check out timeline of important dates and visit our Facebook pages if you need feedback.
|IMPORTANT DATES 2019|
|OPEN DAY||PREP CLASSES||REGISTRATION||ENROLMENT TEST||RANKING||ENROLMENT|
|19th April||16-21st June||26-28th June||1st July||3rd July||8-10th July|
*) Dates are subject to changes
Candidates can achieve 100 points at the most, out of which the maximum of 60 pts can be earned through enrolment test, whereas 16- 40 pts account for the secondary school grades.
- 1-110 students are funded by the Republic of Serbia
- 111-400 students paying the College tuition fee of 70 000 dinars - holders of Serbian citizenship or 800 EUR in RSD countervalue on the payment day – foreign citizenship
DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS – SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMES
Candidates who obtained a BA/BSc either through applied or academic studies, i.e. completed three years of College education and earned at least 180 ETCS points are eligible to apply for the Programmes of SPECIALIZED STUDIES at College of Tourism LINK
- Management in Tourism
- Tour Operations Management
Important Application Dates with instructions are announced each fall.
Students are ranked and later enrolled according to results achieved at the undergraduate level. All students of specialized studies pay tuition fee of 70 000 dinars - holders of Serbian citizenship or 800 EUR in RSD countervalue on the payment day - foreign students.